Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weirdest Dream I've Ever Had

I simply dreamed of a phone number. 948-1088

I went to Google this morning, and typed the phone number in with my area code (xxx) 948-1088, and...

GET THIS (and I'm kinda freakin' out right now, but in a good way)

Google shows that the owner of this telephone number....

LIVES ON MY STREET!!!!

It's about four blocks down from where I live. I have never met this person or heard of them. Of all the phone numbers I could have dreamed about, I dreamed about this one.

I told my husband I wanted to call him but he thinks that's too weird and so I won't be calling or showing up on his doorstep. I do suppose that would be a little scary or weird for most people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting! I guess I would do nothing and see what happens. If you are meant to be brought into this person's life, then you will.

Sophia said...

I saw the phone number written on a small square piece of paper in the dream.

As soon as I awoke it's the first thing I saw.

Right away I was very curious about it, so I went right to the computer room and Googled it.

The man's first name is Chester. I live in an older suburban neighborhood, houses built around 1963 or 1964.

My first instinct was to call him and explain to him how I came across his number and to tell him I wanted to say hi to him, but my husband is right, it would be very weird. The guy would probably end up calling the cops on me or something. :)

Maybe the dream was just meant to show me more signs of how connected to everything we all really are.

Anonymous said...

Possibly! Hey, I sent you another email

Sophia said...

Thank you. Going to respond now.