Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Big Dream

This blog is my diary.

Enter at your own risk.

If you think you know me by what I write on my blog, you're mistaken.

What you see on this blog and who I am in the "real world" are two different people.

I'm not even who I am in the emails I write.

You wouldn't recognize me.

I speak to no one about these things.

Not one vocal word of these "subjects" comes out of my mouth.

No one could ever get me to talk about these things even if they offered to pay me a million dollars.

This is just a dream.

Everything you read on these pages comes from an over-vivid imagination of a woman who still feels like a girl sometimes.

If you want to criticize me or judge me for what is written on these blogs or in my emails, you are only criticising a dream character.

No comments: