Friday, January 16, 2009

Dream Date January 16, 2009

I went to bed at about 5:00am. Before falling asleep I prayed and asked for a dream to learn from.

In my dream, I had with me two books. One was a dark blue book called "American Slaves". The second book was a color similar to teal, and on it was a simple illustration of a man tied at the wrists laying on the ground. The caption of the illustration said, "A man being harangued." I got on top of the hood of a vehicle and laid on my stomach to read the books. My cat Pancho was there with me, and was rubbing against me as I was trying to read.

There could be some other meaning to this dream, but I think it is more information related to a previous life of mine in which I was a slave in Alabama, in 1832, named Beatrice. I don't have any memories of that life, but that information came to me on the Ouija board, and I think it's our subconscious that causes the planchette to move.

No comments: