Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dream Date January 17, 2009

I was going into a dental office to get a filling. I walked to the glass window that surrounds the office and spoke to a woman behind the window. I told her I was there for the filling. She said that it was too late in the day for a filling, and I replied, "But you told me on the phone that I could come in. I wouldn't have driven all the way here if you hadn't told me that." So, they grabbed a female employee just as she was getting ready to go home. She already had her coat on and a drink cup in her hand. They told her to give me the filling, and I looked at her and said, "Wait a second, do I really want you to give me a filling when you're wanting to get out of here?" (What I meant was, I didn't want someone to drill on my tooth if they were in a hurry!)

-----------

I was in the back seat of a car, sucking on a small lollipop. There was someone else in the back with me, maybe it was my sister, but I can't remember for sure. My dad was the driver and he was taking us to one of his friend's house. The man came out of his house and went to the car to talk to us. My dad talked to me like I was a little girl, and so the man also talked to me the same way. I said to the man, "Excuse me, but do you know how old I am? I'm 30." He looked surprised, but I wanted him to know my age so he would stop talking to me like I was a young girl.

-----------

I am in a large vehicle. I think it is a big bus. Outside the window there is an animal that is tied to the bus by rope. It turns out it's a big white bull and he has big white horns. He's running so hard back and forth along the side of the bus, pulling on the ropes really hard, making the bus shake. Two other white animals show up, one is a unicorn, the other I can't remember. They are also tied up. I become afraid that the violent bull will hurt the unicorn, so I grab the rope that binds the unicorn and I pull it to get it away from the bull.

No comments: