Saturday, January 24, 2009

Religion Test

What Religion am I?

A couple times a year I take this test to see if or how my beliefs have changed over time.

Here are my current results:

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. New Age (92%)
3. Neo-Pagan (91%)
4. Hinduism (90%)
5. Mahayana Buddhism (90%)
6. Liberal Quakers - Religious Society of Friends (84%)
7. New Thought (80%)
8. Sikhism (75%)
9. Taoism (74%)
10. Jainism (73%)
11. Scientology (71%)
12. Reform Judaism (65%)
13. Secular Humanism (65%)
14. Bahai (60%)
15. Mainline - Liberal Christian Protestants (60%)
16. Christian Science Church of Christ, Scientist (57%)
17. Orthodox Quaker - Religious Society of Friends (56%)
18. Theravada Buddhism (56%)
19. Orthodox Judaism (56%)
20. Islam (48%)
21. Non-theist (41%)
22. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (29%)
23. Mainline - Conservative Christian Protestant (29%)
24. Seventh Day (25%)
25. Eastern Orthodox (19%)
26. Roman Catholic (19%)
27. Jehovahs Witness (16%)

You can take the test here: http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took this test and it says I am 100% reformed Judaism. I took another test a while back and it told me my beliefs were most like Judiasm. I get this newsletter too. I've been getting it for a while, but I don't remember how i started getting it. I'm sure I must have signed up for it, I just don't remember.

Sophia said...

Oh yes, you mean the BeliefNet newsletter? I've really been enjoying mine. I get these and more that I can't remember at the moment:

Angel wisdom
Hindu wisdom
Buddhist wisdom
Muslim wisdom

And I finally figured out how I got them. A friend of mine signed me up for them.

Jim was a non-Jew into Judaism. He very carefully studied the Torah. He was also a Kabbalist and had an amazing amount of knowledge on the Hebrew alphabet.

Unknown said...

You could always go to TJ services with Steve and see if it speaks to you. It's where I work on Sundays and our kids are in RE classes there.

~ C

Sophia said...

Thanks, Chris.

This is going to sound like a funny question, but what is the dress code at TJ?

One must of course make preparations for these things. :)