Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dream Date January 25, 2009 - A Dream Within a Dream

In a dream in my dream I saw the following words, all in upper-case lettering, just like this:

BIRTH-DO


I woke-up. (Of course I thought I really was awake, even though I wasn't.) I was laying on a couch, and as I lay there I tried to figure out the meaning of those words. What were they trying to tell me? What did they symbolize?

Later in the dream, most of the rest forgotten unfortunately, I realized that I was seeing through closed eyelids. It took me by surprise at first, to be looking around the room, seeing the furniture and everything even though my eyes were closed. Then I became excited about it, and started to laugh and have fun, waving my hand in front of my face to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have interesting dreams!

Sophia said...

Thank you. I went through a long period where I couldn't remember them, but they're starting to come back.

Since 1999 I've been keeping a journal of some of the dreams I have. I used to journal them just for entertainment purposes, but now I'm trying to understand what they mean.