Thursday, April 26, 2007

Staying Busy

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to visit everyone's blogs the past week. I had become accustomed to blogging during the weekdays, and now at work they have finally given us something to do, so my daytime blogging for now has come to an end. And now, when I go home, I eat dinner, work out on the treadmill and meditate, so this leaves me little time during the evenings. I will be doing most of my blog-hopping during the weekends, now, at least until things settle down at work. If I have time throughout the day during the week, I'll try to stop by, too.

Also, I may be a little slow responding to emails, although this shouldn't be anything new because I already usually take a few days to respond as it is, and sometimes I forget to respond altogether, although I'm trying to work on that bad habit!! My friends are important to me, and I greatly enjoy reading your comments and receiving your emails.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you. :)

Namaste, People!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what... You have to do what you have to do. Life sometimes gets in the way of our leisure, and sometimes it is good to switch of from the routine for a bit.... Just don't go for too long ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you are still out there. Good to be busy. Your voice will be missed, however cherished when you do get a chance to write.

Unknown said...

We all seem to be very busy at the moment.

Sophia said...

Lucid, you couldn't have said it better! Life is getting in the way of my leisure! :) In the long run, I'd rather be too busy than bored. Boredom can sometimes be depressing!

Sophia said...

Thanks, Mark! I won't completely disappear and will always be available should anyone need council with a friend. :)

Sophia said...

Leighton, it seems to come in waves!

Joe B said...

Know that eventually you will come the the point where your entire life is your meditation. Work, leisure, meditation all become equal, none more or less important than the other.

Sophia said...

Joe, maybe this is true. Someday, I might not have to set aside an hour a day to meditate, because I'll have already done so in other ways besides sitting, focusing and breathing. If people can meditate and drive, they can do just about anything else while meditating! :)