Friday, April 27, 2007

Marching to the Beat of the Soul

On May 12th I will be walking in order to raise money for the March of Dimes. The March of Dimes is an organization that raises money for a good cause. The leading cause of infant death is premature birth, and premature birth not only results in death, but can also result in deformalities that the child will have to live with for the rest of their life. The March of Dimes helps fund research and programs to help prevent premature births.

If you are interested in sponsoring me on this walk, please send me an email and I will give you some personal info that will allow you to do so. Checks can be made payable to The March of Dimes. They also accept international donations on my sponsor page. I have set my own personal goal to raise $100 and I've already received $20 today, so I only have $80 more to go! Every little bit helps. $1, $2, $10, $20, it's all money that can be used to help save babies' lives.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophia,
You count me in. Let me know how to get the funds to you.

Sophia said...

Thanks, Mark! I'll be sending you an email.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.