Friday, March 16, 2007

On Thoughts

Alex posted an email from Dar on his blog, and in it, she gave some instructions to a simple exercise. The instructions were to close my eyes and think to myself, "I wonder what my next thought will be?" For a surprisingly long time after that query, my mind was quiet. It seems as though while purposefully looking for thoughts, I couldn't find any!

After I opened my eyes, I had a rush of thoughts, such as how there are so many opposites in the world, good and evil, man and woman, yin and yang and so forth. I think about male and female forces, and conjure up ideas of a God and Goddess. I think that for things to be more complete, man and woman unite, and then I end-up on a page about kundalini tantra. Having been celibate for more than two years, I don't know how I'd incorporate this into my life. I feel as though I've been saving my sexual energy as part of my spiritual journey. Anyway, that's as far into the subject as I want to get right now.

Next I thought about a discovery I made online yesterday about the number 11, the number I've been seeing all over the place. It's difficult to interpret what some of this stuff means, but in the Liber AL vel Legis which I discovered yesterday, it says this:

"16. I am The Empress & the Hierophant. Thus eleven, as my bride is eleven."

"60. My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me."

I think about pseudonyms I've used online, identities, and how they resemble names I'm running into in my research online the past couple of days. I wonder about past lives and if some of these people could have been me. At the time of choosing these pseudonyms, I had no knowledge of these people, but now I'm finding some resemblances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thoughts. Continue to be open to the possibilities.

Sophia said...

I'm definitely going to stay open, as well as continue to "go with the flow". I'm surfing the energy wave.