Friday, March 9, 2007

A List of Symptoms - Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are

I think I'm starting to get used to this new shift in reality that I am experiencing. It is less worrisome, especially after my friend gave me some reassurances. I've had a whole host of physical symptoms which at first made me think I was going insane. Anyway, if this is what it is like to be insane, I'll gladly accept that label from society. I only wish that those who would call me insane could see the world as I have these past few days, with eyes of a newborn baby seeing the world for the first time. I feel as though I am looking at the world with a new sense of wonder. I have so much more exploring to do as I feel my way around this new place.

I feel that now I can tell you of some of the physical symptoms I've had. I am starting to worry less and less about what others will think of me. Here is a small list. If you've experienced any of these, please let me know. I know they say that misery loves company, but this isn't too miserable now, although at first it was frightening. It would be delightful to hear from other people who have experienced any of these or even other symptoms.

-Rapid and hard heart beat, feels like a heart attack, I'd think. I went to the emergency room when it first started happening. They gave me an EKG and then told me that everything was fine. They must've thought I was nuts. At one point I could even hear my heart beating.

-A rush of information pouring into my brain. Ideas coming out of no where. It felt as if I had become more intelligent than usual.

-Noises in my ears, or sounds that sounded like rushing water, or a whooooshing noise that had a rhythm to it. I experienced this again last night.

-My body jerking without control. This happened last night more strongly than it has the past few nights. If someone saw me, they'd think I was probably having a seizure.

-Dreams that are more vivid than usual.

-Extreme heat, even when the temperature in the room is normal or even cool. At one time, I felt so hot that I had to roll my car window all the way down even though my husband said it was cold outside.

-Seeing 11:11 or 11 all over the place.

-Synchronicities occuring at a rapid pace.

-Deeper meaning in songs or even commercials.

-Changes in vision, such as sensitivity to light, one day seeing things extraordinarily clearly as if my vision's focus improved ten-fold. Other days vision is a little blurry.

-Suddenly feeling more connected to everyone, even seeing old friends in a new light.

-Feeling like I can't sleep, and sometimes feeling extremely nervous or anxious.

That's all for now. Come out of your shells; let's talk about this.

Oh my. It's 11:11.

11 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desiree said...

At the onset of my spiritual enlightenment I am sure I felt physical symptoms which I attribute more to my own emotional response to what I was experiencing. Then I got busy doing what I was being called to do and didn't notice any more physical symptoms unless you wish to include peace, bliss and contentedness and a drive to keep getting my message out as physical symptoms. Many things did begin to have a deeper meaning to me, things that has probably always been there but I hadn't noticed. The world changed for me as it seems to be doing for you. It's a wonderful thing!!!

Alexys Fairfield said...

It sounds like you are describing the profound awareness that comes from being open to the spiritual connection to life. It also seems like your are in the midst of Soul travel when your body jerks. That's when your Soul leaves your body and crashes back into the physical body. You are hypersensitive to your surroundings, but it's nothing that should cause alarm.

Also, if you are taking in too much information at once, it can cause adverse physical symptons. Take in a little at a time in order to give your body time to catch up with your Soul's awakening.

Sophia said...

Chris, I agree. Being sane was boring anyway. :)

Sophia said...

Desiree, is part of your change the willingness and desire to spread good messages? Your blog is so pleasant, and I really enjoy the messages. You are so positive that it makes you an enjoyable soul to know.

What I think is interesting is that you came into my life at about the time I started transforming.

Sophia said...

Alexys, thanks for your input. I am puzzled that after more than two years of studying spirituality, that things change for me now as opposed to then. I focused completely on spirituality and learning and reading for more than two years. Then, when I start to give up the search, that's when things change. It came when I least expect it.

When you say that the soul leaves the body, are you talking about astral travel?

Today I was fatigued. I went to sleep for a large portion of the day. It wasn't that I was depressed - quite the contrary actually, I was just completely drained.

Alexys Fairfield said...

Astral projection is a low level of spirituality controlled by the mind. Soul travel is not limited by the mind; the mind makes a terrible master. It is the ability to let yourself merge completely with your inner being.

Although you say you have been studying spirituality for two years, you really have been studying it all of your life and now the messages are becoming clearer because you are more aware of them.

A good website to check out is:

eckankar.org/

They will even send you a free intro book.

Keep unfolding.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia said...

Alexys, thanks for the link to Eckankar. I'm reading it right now. I'll sign-up for the book and see what it says.

Chris, that's a great way to put it! I guess that people who think with their heads try to rationalize everything, and those who think with their hearts just go with the flow.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desiree said...

Absolutely! Actually I was called to write that blog. I resisted at first but I kept getting called to it. That simple little blog has brought so much joy to my life you just couldn't imagine. I am working in unison with my creator! Yet I know the blog is only the beginning.