Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dream Date March 25, 2007

First dream:

I am in a bus going somewhere. Outside the window there is an animal that looks like a kangaroo but has wings like a bat. Most of us cheer for the animal, clapping our hands and cheerfully yelling for the animal. However, a couple people boo the animal, one of them even yells "Boo" in a bullhorn. I feel sorry for the animal, and so I yell at the people who yelled boo at the animal. "How can you boo like that? It's an animal!"

Second dream:

This dream is best left in the private files.

Third dream:

I am a modern-day gladiator of sorts. I have to be tied-up to a wall before the fight. In one match, I am fighting a black woman with very short hair. She is very quick. So quick, in fact, that while we are fighting she has time to slap my backside once. I laugh after she does it, mostly in disbelief that she is so quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting dreams! Hmmmmmmm...

Sophia said...

Yes, these three completely baffled me. Based on my dreams, I'd say some are important, and others are just mind junk.