Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi

I haven't been listening to you, because I didn't know you were there. Now that I know you're there I'd like to figure out a way that we can communicate.

And while we're at it, would you mind telling me if you can speak to others or maybe even God?

I forgive myself for my errors and if others won't forgive me, oh well.

I don't know if it's right or wrong of me to expect from you the things I asked about last night, but maybe I haven't yet grasped whether or not you answer prayers as God sometimes does or doesn't. But maybe you can pass the request on up the ladder.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Yep, that is the way it works. You just have to have patience and wait, and keep bringing new stuff as it arises in you. And keep your ears open, day, and night, wake and sleep, good exercise.

Sophia said...

I wonder if our spirit guide is really the same thing as our conscience.

Jim said...

Raised to a higher power, as in math. Especially higher when you become conscious of it, the more, the better you can operate.