Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dream Date August 10, 2008

I was sitting in a booth in a bar and restaurant when the waiter delivered our food to us. He spilled a bowl of hot contents - sauce, I think - all over the beautiful expensive black dress I was wearing. I was worried first of all about getting burned, but I wasn't. I stood up, angry. It was all over my hair, too. He started to wipe off some of the sauce with a washcloth he had with him but when the washcloth was completely soaked he walked away. I stood there waiting for him to return to finish cleaning me, and when he didn't I left the booth in a fury looking for the manager. I found him in the bar and I began to angrily say to him, "You owe me $200 for the dress and the hair style!"

After this experience I went out into the entrance room that leads to the restaurant where the hostess was standing. It was a very large airy room with high white ceilings. I looked up at the ceiling and sang high soprano notes with a lot of vibrato. My body vibrated intensely as the sound waves moved through me.When I was finished, the hostess looked and me and said, "I like your voice." I modestly laughed and said, "Thank you but it's not really that great. I just wanted to sing to feel the vibrations."

2 comments:

Jim said...

Talk about synch....I wonder....?

Interesting Sophia.

Sophia said...

"Synch" as in it is related to your blog post about the vibrations of "Z"?