Friday, August 1, 2008

Dream Date July 30, 2008

I was in my summer pajamas at the end of a magazine aisle in a store. There were manila file folders, all of them were empty except for one, in which was a Prevention magazine. Paul McCartney was on the cover.

I wanted to go down the magazine aisle, but there was a man standing there perusing through the magazines. I didn't want him to see me in my pajamas so I walked around the aisle to go in through the other way. I saw him leave, so I thought it was safe to go down the aisle, but when I went down the aisle he was there again, as if he hadn't left at all.

5 comments:

Jim said...

I haven't read this yet, but wanted to thank you for firefox, I just downloaded and installed and it works where ms wouldn't.

back to you shortly Sophia.

Jim said...

sorry, love, I forgot to check the little box.

Sophia said...

I could turn you into a Firefox junkie if you'd let me.

I have mine all customized with cat buttons. There are lots of "add-ons" you can look for to enhance the fun of Firefox.

Jim said...

I think I better stick with the basics Sophia, better for my head I think. And it is not my computer.

Sophia said...

Yes, of course. After all, sometimes it's better to stick with the bare necessities.