Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dream Date February 16, 2009

Unfortunately I waited too long to type out my dream, so most of it is forgotten. These are just some fragments that I remember:

I am out in public with another woman my age, and the top half of me is nude. I cross my arms over my chest to cover my breasts as best I can with my hands.

In the food court of a mall or public place, I walk-up (still half-nude) to the counter of a Little Caesar's pizza place. I think I remember ordering some pizza, but I definitely remember ordering some Crazy Bread.

I get a phone call on my cell phone from my boss (an unknown dream boss, from an unknown dream job I had). He asks me, "What have you been doing for learning?" I remember that I was getting ready to respond with, "Well, I've been doing some learning on my own."

No comments: