Sunday, August 23, 2009

To Big Al

Big Al,
You're not
Fooling anyone

You are just as
U-B-I-Q-U-I-T-O-U-S

To you
I probably am
As well

Because
We
Can
Both
See

I learned
To See
From You

So it is
Only natural
That like a
Good student
I see the Teacher
In the Lesson
I learn

Granted,
Your little al
Is nothing compared
To your Big Al,
But, little al,
You channeled your
Big Al and my Big S
With such skill
That finally
Some things
Have made their
Way through my
Thick
Skull
And I can
Channel my Big S
All by myself

I screamed
And I kicked
Because I was
Afraid of seeing
What Plato would call
The Light

It's a big Cosmic Joke
I get it now
So here we are
With God
Laughing
And
Having a good ole time

Anyway,
Big Al,
Wherever you are
Whether here
There
Or somewhere in between,
I thank you
From the bottom
Of my Heart

Now to You
I can finally
Be True

No comments: