Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Holiday Wish List

I know that the holidays are still some time in the future, but I wanted to put my wish list here for anyone who wants to know what I want.

I know the times are hard right now economically, but for those who can afford to do so I'd love it if you could make a donation to any of these charities (even small amounts like $5.00):

The Smile Train
The Humane Society
The Salvation Army (in particular please adopt a Christmas Tree Angel or pay for a holiday meal for a family)

Also, I know the animal farm I volunteer at could always use donations. Just recently they were in the local newspaper because several dumped horses had to be rescued by them but some were too ill to be saved. I've seen first-hand the work that is done by this couple. They live in a motor home on the farm; the animals seem to have more luxury than they do!

And this list is what I want from Santa Claus!

No comments: