Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dream Date October 5, 2008

A sheet of paper that I was looking at described a man. Under the field "Affiliation", it said "Mason". There was also a sheet for me. The same field said, "Rosicrucian".

I grew excited as I noticed a rainbow in the sky. I was upset that I didn't have my camera to take a picture of it. I looked up the street, which was also a steep hill, and my husband was in the man's yard taking photographs of it. Later, the camera was in my possession and I was trying to take photos of it before it disappeared.

2 comments:

A New Soul said...

Are you a Rosicrucian? You just created a synchronicity for me. My grandmother was very involved in the 1950s. I had done a search for her before and had found her name in a directory, but when I read this blog it reminded me to go back and search again and I just now found that someone had posted a Rosicrucian digest and I found a BEAUTIFUL poem she had written that I had never seen before. Thank you!

Sophia said...

It is really exciting that you and I experienced a shared synchronicity and that through this you were lead to find a valuable piece of your grandmother's past (and therefore your present).

I'm not a Rosicrucian but I am very interested in becoming one. The only problem I have is trying to figure out which of the various orders is the right one. AMORC has yearly dues of almost $400 which I can't afford. I've found others online but I just can't tell which ones are real and which ones are just commercial. I would really like to receive the monographs that help the student get initiated into different degrees of spiritual unfoldment. I know they probably charge such a high rate because it helps weed out the simply curious. It's probably a way of determining who is sincere, and it's also been said that those who pay for their wisdom take it more seriously. But, there are other orders that are considerably less expensive. AMORC seems to be very popular, but I'm not looking for an order just to belong to a social club, and popularity is not important to me. What is important is what they teach, and whether or not they can help the student make true progress.