Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ones and Dreams

I just realized that two posts down I posted to the blog at 11:11am. I never did figure out why it excited me so much to see that number, but it's been coming back lately, for the past two weeks. They say all sorts of things about it on the Internet: gateways, angels, messages, etc., but maybe my mind just likes patterns and so notices it more often, especially when I'm hyper-aware, and what could be more of a pattern than four ones standing together?

I forgot to mention a couple dreams I had last week, on November 4th. In the first dream I remember, I was going to a campground. I stopped at the little post office building there and checked out some mail sitting on a table that stood on the outside in front of the building. I saw some mail that had been sent by me to my mother at the campground. It was still waiting to be delivered to her. I went into an auditorium and sat beside my stepmother. The lights went out and a film came on the big screen in front of us. It was a political message from some politicians. I don't remember what it was about. After the film was over, a voice came over the announcement system. It asked, "Raise your hand if you would like to see three become one." I looked beside me and saw my stepmother raise her hand, as well as some other people sitting in the auditorium. I didn't raise my hand. After everyone put their hands down I regretted not putting my hand up, because I wanted to see three become one.

The second dream was lucid, I think. All I remember is that I was watching a balding man with a pot belly sitting in a folding chair. It was lucid because I remember making him say certain things. I can't remember what I made him say, but in my dream I thought it was exciting that I could make him say anything I wanted.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I miss my dreasm. I've never been one to remember my dreams, except on rare occasions of lucidity or sudden wakefulness. But for abotu a year now, I havent had a single dream that I am aware of having...I miss them, because in a way, in my dreams, my muse was most active--and I would have my most intense creative spurts in the moments after waking from a dream...

V said...

Sophia,
I think you picked up on my message. Stop seeking approval. ;>)

jon be me said...

Hey Sophi, when did you get the new header?
I know, it's beeen a week or so since I last visited your site, but I don't think it was there last time...or wwwwwwas it?

J

jon be me said...

Hey rachel,
I was reading the other day that when we don't have dreams, we are more in tune with our soul and do not need the sublimal messages anymore.
That is good for you...but, yea, I would miss them too.
Have you gained some insight or internal growth in the last year?
J

Jim said...

Good morning Sophia, I am enjoying your blog and all the conversation, all very invigorating.