Friday, November 30, 2007

Dream Date November 29, 2007

This wasn't exactly what I'd call a pleasant dream, so if you're here for something cheery, cover your eyes. It's actually a nightmare, and is what I'd call a "rape dream".
-------

I am laying spread-eagled on the ground. There is a man on top of me, holding my legs down with his legs, and holding my hands and arms down with his hands. His full weight is on top of me. Strangely, he is forcefully sucking on my cheek. In the pit of my stomach I feel fear. (As far as I remember, my clothes were on.)

8 comments:

V said...

LOL. Very funny!!!
I have answer to that.

V said...

I mean no interpretation.

Anonymous said...

Wow Sophia, I think you should sit down and try to interpret that dream. It must mean something to you. Break it down peice by peice.

Good Luck!

Sophia said...

I am not very talented at interpreting dreams, not even my own. If I were to guess the meaning, I would say that I must be held down by the stress I feel right now. (Not this very moment, though. It's the weekend and I feel very relieved, actually.) Even though I'm busy out-of-my-mind at work, I enjoy it and my work makes me feel very content, very satisfied. I get the same feeling I had when I was in high school and college, studying and doing homework. It's very pleasant. The only thing that bothers me is that everything hit me all at once; and since I've been working there more than five years, several new employees come to me with questions which makes me feel as though I'm not getting my own work done, although I enjoy helping them, really, and it makes me feel good that they know they can come to me for help.

Jim said...

We are used to submitting to force, you have to simply tell him to stop, get off, and go away...he will, it is you, nothing to worry about, part of the journey.

goatman said...

Sounds like sexual frustration to me, but thats just an impression off of the top of my curly head.

Sophia said...

Jim,

I have to work on becoming lucid, then!

Thanks.

Sophia said...

Goatman,

Hypothetically speaking of course, I could see where that might be a cause.