Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Synchronicity Journal August 29, 2007

This morning, I was sending an email to my boss. After I sent it, a message was waiting for me in my inbox. It was a message from my boss, asking me a question. The email I sent him was an answer to that question. Our emails crossed paths, his a question, mine an answer, and neither of us had planned it.

This afternoon, I was reading Leighton's Cookie blog. His first post was about an American Soprano named Claron McFadden. I was typing out a comment to that post, and when speaking about Claron, I accidentally typed "Clare". I realized my mistake before posting the comment, so I fixed it. After posting the comment, I scrolled down the page a bit to his previous blog posting. In that post, he tells us that he was born on the same day as St. Clare of Assisi.

Update: I was reading Goatman's blog when he posted a comment on mine. More good timing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.... Is it freaking you out yet lol(just kidding)... You must have a pull that maybe your unaware of.

It's cool that you are jotting your expereinces down, this way you could track them and see where they have led you.

:) Have fun with it!!!

Jim said...

Yep, Sophia, this is you.

Sophia said...

Lucid, this time it hasn't freaked me out as much. The first synchronicity storm in February, however, made me question my sanity. Luckily I have good friends around who insisted I was completely sane.

I'd like to be made more aware of whatever pull I have. I wish I could experience it consciously, and analyze it and study it. But then I remember that thinking and feeling are two different things. Some of these things you just can't think too much about.

Sophia said...

Jim,

I wouldn't be me if I didn't experience these things. They've become such a part of my life. I've grown to expect them.