Monday, March 10, 2008

Re: the Forum

OK, I think I have figured out the problem my friend was having with the forum, thanks to all of you who made attempts, both successful and unsuccessful.

The problem appears to be that some of you are trying to sign in to the forum using your Blogger email address and password. The forum is actually not a part of Blogger. It is a completely separate entity. I just linked to it from my blog to make access simpler. To use the forum, you'll have to register there.

If you don't want to use the forum, that's fine. Please continue to comment on my blog as you have been. I think someone thought I created the forum in order to stop you guys from leaving comments on the blog. That is not true! I love your comments! I simply created the forum so that everyone could talk to each other if they liked, and to start new topics that I haven't brought up here. Also, the Spiritual Friends Locator board doesn't permit ongoing conversations so I created the forum for them as well, so that they'd have a place to have conversations.

4 comments:

Alexander M Zoltai said...

Third time's a charm (this time...).

Attempts one and two were performed with forum registration in place; the Space may have a friendly haunting...

;-)

~ Alex

Twit said...

Your cat looks nuts!

Sophia said...

Alex,

Thanks for enduring and for your determination. :)

Hopefully the problem won't continue. If it does, please let me know. In the meantime, it is probably a good idea to cut and paste anything you type so it won't get lost, at least until you know your post is successful. I feel bad that you might have lost something you put effort into. :(

Sophia said...

Twit,

You should meet Pollyanna, my completely social yet anti-lovable tuxedo cat. She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she...