Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dream Date March 3, 2008

I had two dreams yesterday that I remember. The first is too sexually explicit to write about on this blog, I think, so you'll have to visit my dream journal blog to read about it. Otherwise, here is the second dream I had:

(In real life, I find it difficult to speak about my depression with my father. I can't shake the feeling that he finds me to be a disappointment because of my mental health status. It could be leftover feelings I had from when I was a kid, always trying to please him, always nervous that I was doing something wrong.)

I am riding in a car with my dad, who is driving. Roy Orbison is singing on the radio. I think the song that was playing was "Crying". My dad says to me, "This song is about depression." I say to my dad, "Turn it off. I don't want to talk about it."
--------

If - for whatever perverted reason you have - you wish to read the first dream, click here: http://sophiasdreams.blogspot.com/2008/03/dream-date-march-3-2008.html

I was only kidding about calling you a pervert.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roy Orbison was one of the greatest singers ever. No wonder the dream was sexually...mmm...

Sophia said...

Cookiemouse,

hehee! The dream about Roy Orbison was a separate dream from the one about sex! But I'll agree that his voice is one of the best I've ever heard. It just tears me up inside sometimes. If he was alive today I'm sure I'd be obsessed with him. Kind of like I was obsessed with David Bowie for a while. I think I've had sexually charged dreams about David Bowie before. He's pretty hot.