Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dream Date February 17, 2007

I was outside at a type of garden center or nursery, gazing at a small potted tree. I looked at the price tag. It said $32,xxx. I do not remember the last three numbers. All I know is the plant cost over $32,000! One of the attendants was walking by. I asked her if I could have a free cutting of the plant so that I could grow my own. She handed me a wrapped branch.

Further in the dream, I am walking on the grass at this garden center. Ahead of me on the grass is a large wooly caterpillar. After I walk past it, I turn around to look at it again. It now resembles a large dog with porcupine needles.

2 comments:

Mark Walter said...

I like that you record your dreams. That's pretty cool.

Sophia said...

"Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare." ~H.F. Hedge

I've noticed that one of the few times I'm even remotely creative is when I'm dreaming. I mean, trees that cost $32,000 and dogs with fur of porcupine needles?

I'm glad you enjoy the dreams. I'll do my best to remember them.