Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Golden Sufi Center

The Golden Sufi Center and the Teacher Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee have put some nice texts and information on the Internet. I discovered some of the books recently on Google Books and what is written seems to resonate with me very strongly. There are so many beautiful things to read in these books that it is like Christmas for me to have them all here on the Internet. If you are interested in reading some of these books yourself, the pdf files are generously available for download on this page: http://www.goldensufi.org/books.html You can also buy a hard copy which might be more convenient to read, but if you're poor like me the pdf files are just right.

For a few years I have been looking for the right Teacher to work with me. The things I want to learn might be within the pages of these books.

No comments: