Friday, July 18, 2008

To Christi

I never did thank you for the great time I had with you this week at lunch. I am still so very happy that there is someone here, close to where I live, that I get along with so naturally. I feel so much at ease when we are together. I've worked with women my age for six years at the same job and never felt that ease, even though they sat in the cubicle right beside me! Even the one remaining friend I have from college doesn't make me feel as comfortable as you make me feel.

You are a very beautiful woman whose smile lights up the entire restaurant (or bowling alley!). Your kindness and friendship mean a lot to me.

In five days you'll have your baby. That is, if things are on time. After you and Baby get some bonding time in, I want to start spending more time with you. I'm ready for that. I'm happy to be a part of your life during this special time. I wish you, your husband and children the best during this time, and always.

Thanks for being my friend. If you ever need anything, always feel free to ask.

I love you! *hugs*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No fair making the pregnant lady cry! :o}

I am so flattered to read this and I would love more than just about anything to start spending more time with you also. As corny as it will sound to say it, I feel like I've found a kindred spirit and a piece of me that I didn't know I was missing until we met and just clicked.

I love you bunches!
~ Chris