Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love is Not a Myth

Oh god I'm so in love.

Please, anyone that's been in love, tell me how it was for you. Tell me if you thought about the object of your love 'round the clock, and cared deeply about their well being, and wanted to see them happy, took interest in their interests, wanted to please them, wanted to make love to them....

The good news is, my love knows how I feel and is not at all frightened off by my feelings. In fact, my feelings are reciprocated and I can't think of a more wonderful feeling in the world. It's so intense and this love and this man are the centerpieces of my universe.

My man is a Real Man, and is very knowledgeable and skilled in the ways of completely fulfilling a woman. He is highly intelligent, loving, compassionate, strong (very strong!), caring, dedicated, devoted, forgiving, attractive and so much more.

OK, I just had to brag a little bit.

And I still want to know about others' experiences with falling in love. I admit I want to compare to see just how normal and rational I'm being, but at the same time I know that what we have is unique and simply that nothing compares.

3 comments:

goatman said...

we felt an immediate connection as if we had known each other previously, perhaps in another life.
That knowledge continues as surprises are always a treat. Different situations create different reactions which are still fun to appreciate.
I love that you have found your love; if you are lucky it will grow and prove a daily joy.

Sophia said...

Thanks, Goatman.

I like hearing from someone else who has experienced something similar.

You've described it well - that it feels like we've known each other previously.

How long have you two been together, if you don't mind my asking?

toasterface said...

being in love is like ... DYING. i mean, i'm with the woman of my dreams, but it still feels like i'm dying every day