Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dream Date April 10, 2008


Pollyanna's leg was hurt. I went to examine it and she held it up for me to look at it. My husband said he was going to take her to the vet because of the strange look she kept getting on her face. He said she was "jowling". (In the dream, this word meant closing one's eyes partially and sticking out one's jaw.)

In either the same dream or a different dream, I'm driving down a highway. I end-up on the wrong side of the road, heading into direct traffic, but no matter how hard I turn the steering wheel towards the right, the car won't head in the correct direction.

Eventually I am able to get the car to start slowly heading towards the right side of the road. I turn right into my old neighborhood. I pull over and get out of the car. I get on my knees and put my head in my hands. A boy that I used to go to high school with shows up in front of me. (This boy / young man is not someone I knew in real life.) He's a boy that wasn't one of my friends. He used to pick on me. But I want him to regret not being my friend, so I make up a lie. "I'm set for life, now. I won the lottery."

If I remember correctly, in the car with me was a painting. It was a real painting but it came out of a book of paintings. It was blue, with translucent Greek letters all over it. There was also a whale's tail and clouds with a sun and rays. The name of the painting was "A Summer's Day in xxxxx". I don't remember the last word.

1 comment:

hcg injection price said...

Thanks for helping all by posting this valuable information in this great article.